Thursday 25 July 2013

Random Ramblings #1

Kay, here are a few thing-a-ma-jigs on my mind, right at this moment.  That's right folks, this is coming to you......live!!!

Emma made up a song about Lake Minnewasta, and when I took Alyssa and her friend Amber camping there a few days ago, they sang it about a billion times.  The song goes like this:

"Lake Minnewasta
 smells like fish pee
 I think there's a part of me
 in Lake Minnewasta."

Also, today Alyssa and Emma were making diapers for adults using old pantyhose, and they also fashioned a stylish white version for our dog Charlie.  Poor, poor Charlie.....

Right now, Elliot, Griffin, Emma, and a friend are watching the movie Supersize Me.  And they're pigging out on popcorn and candy.  AWESOME!!!!!!

Jeff and I have a major punch-buggy match that's been going since we were dating.  I am so obsessed with "bugs" that I have now started to dream about them.  In the last dream I had, I owned a black one.

For some odd reason, I strongly dislike the movie Despicable Me, and the kids think I'm crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment