Monday 28 October 2013

Out Of The Archives

Our daughter Alyssa is a very vivid dreamer, much like her mother.  This morning I recalled a post from my old blog about a dream she'd had, and I dug it up to share it with all of you.  This post is written word for word how Alyssa described her dream to me, which she had when she was 7 years old.


WEDNESDAY, JULY 9, 2008
 
The following is a dream that Alyssa had last night. We decided to turn it into a story. Enjoy!!

The Suit Eh Moi - by Alyssa
 
I was walking into the living room, and then Auntie Shannon came in. She turned a Christmas tree into a table. And she called it a "suit eh moi". I had to make it upside down to defeat it. She said there would be secret toys under it. So I did make it upside down away from the place where it was. And I found Tarzan toys. Then I started playing with them.
And then I went out of the living room. I looked for my Mom, but I could not find her. So I just had to look for Auntie Shannon, maybe she would know what to do, for she knew where my Mom's place was. But I couldn't find her neither!! Because there were such a big crowd, and the hallway crowd was big enough to fit an army!! Well, I thought I saw a ponytail in the front, and it looked like Auntie Shannon's. She always wears a ponytail. I tried pushing through, but everything was so crowded. Then I finally got to the front. And there was Auntie Shannon with a ponytail. I asked her where Mom was, but it was too loud for her to hear all because there were too many people behind her. Well, that wasn't a good thing.
Then I backed up and I landed in the garbage can!! Then I had to use the bathroom so I ran to the toilet, but the toilet wasn't even in the bathroom. What?? There were wires there! And the funny part is, then I got out, and I actually peed in my pants, and I didn't even notice that I had peed on the wires.
Then I saw Phoenix. But I didn't see Chewy. I think she was outside but I never knew. And then I found out that Grandma was right in the middle of the crowd in the dining room. She knew lots of things. I tried to get through to her, but then everyone started to turn into pirates!! But I said, "It's all over!! I'm going home!!!"
The bad news is, when I got outside it was already Christmas. And when we got to Grandma's house it was already Spring. Now, why does it get to be Christmas so fast? We never know what it's like to be in a odd house!! And then when I looked back inside, the bad news was that there was popsicle juice everywhere on the floor!! And that's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment