Wednesday 23 October 2013

We're In This Together

God, I come to You today seeking humbleness.  Please help me to see others the way You see them - for every human being on this planet is made in Your image.  God, You love every single one of us perfectly, in Your eyes not one of us is seen as a hopeless case.  Not one.  Please open up my closed mind God, and make me ever mindful of the fact that I am every bit as lost as the individuals that I'm tempted to judge every day.  Every person struggles with sin, not just the people that commit the so-called "big sins" and get caught.  Forgive me God, and help me to love and support others through their struggles.  Humble my heart, and help me to keep from thinking that I'm in any way above anybody else.  We're all in this together, and we all need You desperately.  Thank You God, for forgiving our sins, and for offering each one of us hope in You for the future.

1 comment: