Thursday 5 September 2013

Back To School

Well, the first day of school is upon us today.  One of our younger children was battling some nerves, but the morning went well.  Everyone ate breakfast, got dressed, brushed teeth, packed their backpack, and headed out the door - on time!  I would say that's a major success!

I am praying a verse over our children, and over all of the children going back to school today.

 
Psalm 59:17
You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. 

It is such a comfort to know that we can always rely on God.  He is always faithful, He is always by our side, and it is HIS strength, not our own, that will get us through the day.  2 of our 5 children are entering a new school today, one to junior high, and one to high school.  I`m looking forward to hearing their stories today, and in the weeks ahead.

Thank You God for our children.  Thank You for being right there in the classrooms with them, and for the strength and courage You will give them at school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment