Friday 13 September 2013

Random Ramblings #2

Because of that crazy "What does the fox say?" song that's become popular on Youtube, I am now determined to find out.  What DOES the fox say???

When Jeff & I were engaged, I had an atrocious dream in which I was wearing my wedding dress, and I had to go to the bathroom.  I was suddenly overtaken with explosive diarrhea and it sprayed and sharted all over my beautiful white dress.  It.  Was.  Horrifying.

My husband Jeff likes to eat ribbesper.  Not cool.

The other day our dog Charlie was caught chewing on a maxi pad.  DEFINITELY not cool.

Do you believe that humans have actually landed on the moon?  I'm not sure I do......

Are gourds that you grow in your garden named after a dude named Gord with warts all over his face?

There are sixty seconds in a minute.  There are sixty minutes in an hour.  There are 24 hours in a day.  And there are 12 rooms in our house.  You do the math.

It is almost midnight and I need sleep.  Good nite world.






No comments:

Post a Comment