Wednesday 25 September 2013

PICTURESQUE ~Folk Art by Cheryl Krahn


I have decided to start a small folk art painting business in my home.  To contact me, you can message me on this blog, email me at picturesquefolkart@gmail.com, or call me at 204-324-1761.

Do you collect snowman ornaments to display at Christmas?  How about a person you'll be buying a gift for this Holiday Season?



This fall I will be painting whimsical snowman patterns onto decorative stoneware plates.  The plates vary in size, measuring between 6 - 8 inches in diameter.  I hand paint each plate, and much attention is given to fine detail, making each piece special and unique.  Each plate will be priced at $30.00.  As a customer, you are able to choose between the following options for your order:

1.  Which whimsical snowman pattern you'd like on your plate.
2.  Which background color you'd prefer for your plate.  (absolutely any color of your choosing)
3.  What type of design you'd like around the edge of your plate: Vines & Berries, or Checks & Dots. 

*These plates are decorative only, not dishwasher or microwave safe.

Pictured below are the patterns you can choose from:

"Peppermint Angel"


"Two Toasty Marshmallow Snowmen"


"Lamp Light Friends"


"Little Guardian Angel"


"Three Toasty Marshmallow Snowmen"


"Holly Berry"


To contact me, you can message me on this blog, email me at picturesquefolkart@gmail.com, or call me at 204-324-1761.
 

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl you are very talented, I wish you all the best as you start your business.

    ReplyDelete